‘Read to Me’ programme
- For P.1 students to develop reading skills.
- To provide opportunities for P.1 students to read books to the NET and English teachers during lunch recess.
English Day Camp
- For P.5 students to develop a positive attitude towards the English language by participating in a varitety of activities that are fun and enjoyable.
- To give students the chance to speak English for real purposes.
- For students to have a chance to establish social relationships using English.
- To develop student’s collaboration skills, creativity, communication skills and problem-solving skills.
English Interactive Funland
- To encourage students to read the information on the board.
- To provide opportunities for students to participate in the interactive activities.
English Morning Assembly
- To provide opportunities for students to enjoy the stories and songs during morning assemblies.
- To provide opportunities for students to perform on stage during morning assemblies.
- To provide opportunities for students to develop confidence when performing for an audience.
Ocean Park Excursion
- To provide P.1 students with practical experience, to make the last two units of work in PLP-R/W which are about animals more realistic.
- To help P.1 students to learn more about English through familiar animals.
Science Museum Excursion
- To provide P.2 students with a practical experience, to make the PLPR/W unit, The Magic Science Museum more realistic.
- To provide a relaxed and educational experience for P.2 students.
- To enhance P.1-6 students spelling skills through games at lunch recess.
- To help students to spell words quickly and accurately.
- To help students to learn and revise the words.