Extra Curricular Activities on Friday
- To develop P.4-6 students’ leadership skills in English.
- To develop new and imaginative ideas.
- To develop different planning strategies for story writing.
Fun English 1
- To develop P.1 ,2 students language skills through stories, nursery rhymes and games.
Fun English 2
- To develop P.3 ,4 students language skills through stories, scrabble, board games, poems and ‘Hand-on’ activities.
Fun English 3
- To develop P.5 ,6 students language skills through stories, board games, role play and poems.
- To understand a story structure and be able to transfer and innovate it to produce a script.
- To work as a team to produce a puppetry performance of their chosen script.
- To make puppets and backdrops.
- To showcase their production in front of an audience.