• For students to develop verbal and nonverbal expression of ideas.
• To arouse students to learn English through drama activities.
English Fun Day
• For P.1 - 4 students to develop listening and speaking skills.
• To arouse students to learn English through activities.
Inter-class Writing Competition
- Overcome difficulties
- Appreciate people’s effort
English Singing Contest
- To arouse students to learn English through songs.
- To let students enjoy English songs.
‘Read to Me’ programme
- For P.1 students to develop reading skills.
- To provide opportunities for P.1 students to read books to the NET and English teachers during lunch recess.
English Day Camp
- For P.4 students to develop a positive attitude towards the English language by participating in a variety of activities that are fun and enjoyable.
- To give students the chance to speak English for real purposes.
- For students to have a chance to establish social relationships using English.
- To develop student’s collaboration skills, creativity, communication skills and problem-solving skills.
English Interactive Funland
- To encourage students to read the information on the board.
- To provide opportunities for students to participate in the interactive activities.
English Morning Assembly
- To provide opportunities for students to enjoy the stories and songs during morning assemblies.
- To provide opportunities for students to perform on stage during morning assemblies.
- To provide opportunities for students to develop confidence when performing for an audience.
Ocean Park Excursion
- To provide P.1 students with practical experience, to make the last two units of work in PLP-R/W which are about animals more realistic.
- To help P.1 students to learn more about English through familiar animals.
Science Museum Excursion
- To provide P.2 students with a practical experience, to make the PLPR/W unit, The Magic Science Museum more realistic.
- To provide a relaxed and educational experience for P.2 students.
- The trip was an activity based on our reader “Cool Kids” which provided P.3 students with an authentic environment to consolidate their knowledge of recipes and make the pizza using steps.
- To enhance P.1-6 students spelling skills through games at lunch recess.
- To help students to spell words quickly and accurately.
- To help students to learn and revise the words.